Once upon a time I ever get the story from my florist,
the always on Thursday at the weekly market finding is posted.
the always on Thursday at the weekly market finding is posted.
The ever has a bad temper, fierce and unfriendly is actually totally, but he has
Always beautiful flowers at great prices.
Always beautiful flowers at great prices.
usually reluctant to buy in such an unfriendly person, but me :-)
I'm always a joke of it and am kind to him or complain just like him. Depends on how bad his temper is :-)))
As always I am've found and bought these beautiful roses ...
These Pictures I take my leave for today. I have for today, full program,
the laundry waiting for me and my house desperately needs a thorough cleaning,
which is done once a week.
waiting On Friday, I visited a couple of dear friends, we make a
Scrapping evening (making dinner).
it determines to be fun!
Dearest greetings, your
Angie
0 comments:
Post a Comment